Become A Member
Become a Member: Memberships start at $45 annually, with a full-time student membership available for $5. Please consider joining our easy monthly giving plan or our Legacy Program and enjoy all of the benefits of membership. Donate now to get started.
Members of Blue Ridge Conservancy receive:
- Satisfaction that you are helping to permanently protect land and water resources with agricultural, ecological, cultural, recreational and scenic value in northwest North Carolina.
- Our annual newsletter filled with information about current projects, recent success stories, upcoming events and opportunities.
- Admission to special Members Only events.
- Monthly email updates, which include conservation news.
- Invitations to educational programs and special events including Members Only hikes on selected BRC conserved land.
- Tax deductions on your contributions. Blue Ridge Conservancy is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
Become a BRC Sustaining Partner in Conservation
From the choices below, select the protected mountain and elevation that best fits your level of giving, then make an online gift OR a sustaining pledge. Sustaining pledges, which can be altered or canceled at any time, are gifts automatically withdrawn from your credit card or checking account each month.