Thank you for considering corporate support of Blue Ridge Conservancy’s land conservation work. When you and your business make a donation to BRC, you’re joining a group that includes businesses like Mast General Store, Footsloggers, M Prints Screenprinting, Stick Boy Bread Company, Lynn Willis Photography, Bistro Roca, and many, many more.
When your business sponsors our newsletter, your business name and logo receives prominent placement in the publication. The portion of the total cost of the newsletter your business supports determines the prominence of placement. The BRC newsletter is mailed to our mailing list of over 2,300 supporters and it is distributed at various businesses throughout our seven-county region. BRC publishes an annual newsletter each March.
Save The Date Card
Each spring, BRC mails out a “Save The Date” card to our 2,300 supporters that includes details and dates for all of our public hikes, Kids in Nature hikes, and events. We typically engage one or two sponsors for the card.
BRC’s annual events are a fantastic opportunity to show your corporate support to our core group of supporters. A variety of options and levels are available in this area. For example, you might underwrite our Annual Wine/Beer Tasting and Auction, sponsor our annual 5k running event, or sponsor a special BRC hike in your businesses’ service area.
Land Trust Day
An excellent and creative way to give your corproate support to BRC, Land Trust Day occurs every year on the first Saturday of June. Businesses pledge a percentage of their sales to BRC from this Saturday – usually anywhere from 1% to 20%. Some merchants choose to simply donate a lump sum in support of Land Trust Day. Currently nearly a dozen businesses participate in Land Trust Day.
Certain businesses choose to show their deep committment to the mission and work of BRC through a donation that goes above and beyond normal corporate donation amounts.
Unassociated with any BRC event or publication, you can make an easy, annual corporate donation to BRC.
One our most successful, grass-roots fundraising events is our annual auction and wine/beer tasting event, presented by the Gamekeeper. A donation of a desireable auction item is greatly appreciated and boosts the success of this annual event.
Promotional Benefits of Your Corporate Support
- Press Releases: Your business will receive recognition in all BRC press releases pertaining to the event or publication you support.
- Signage: When appropriate, such as during Land Trust Day and at our annual 5k running event, your business name and logo will receive prominent placement on signs at the event.
- Website: Your business name and logo will be featured on www.blueridgeconservancy.org. A front page link on this site will lead directly to a corporate support page.
- Facebook: Your business name/logo is posted on our Facebook site with link back to your website.
- Email Alerts: When the email update or announcement pertains to an event or publication relating to your corporate support, your business name will be mentioned with a link to your website.
- Land Trust Newsletter: Your business name and logo are featured in a Land Trust Day wrap-up article to appear in the Fall issue of BRC’s member newsletter, which is distributed to over 1,500 supporters in northwestern North Carolina.
- Custom Promotional Benefits: Higher level corporate supporters such as Founder’s Society members and certain high-sales Land Trust Day supporters may receive additional custom promotions from BRC. We encourage you to discuss this with us.