Become A Member
Become a Member: Memberships start at $50 annually. Please consider joining our easy monthly giving plan and enjoy all of the benefits of membership. Donate now to get started.
$50 $150 $250 $500
BLACK BEAR LEADERSHIP SOCIETY:
$1,000 - Partner
$2,500 - Advocate
$5,000 - Protector
$10,000 - Preserver
$25,000 - Sustainer
Members of Blue Ridge Conservancy receive:
- Satisfaction that you are helping to permanently protect land and water resources with agricultural, ecological, cultural, recreational and scenic value in northwest North Carolina.
- Our annual newsletter filled with information about current projects, recent success stories, upcoming events and opportunities.
- Admission to special Members Only events.
- Monthly email updates, which include conservation news.
- Invitations to educational programs and special events including Members Only hikes on selected BRC conserved land.
- Tax deductions on your contributions. Blue Ridge Conservancy is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
Become a BRC Sustaining Partner in Conservation
Sustaining pledges, which can be altered or canceled at any time, are gifts automatically withdrawn from your credit card or checking account each month.